Thursday, April 19

OLD NEW STUFF!*@?



I think i better explain the title, i am having a bit of a clear out and selling some old records on ebay to raise some funds for my fast approaching wedding, when i stumbled on some promos that i never knew i had, so i have cast my ear over them and have decided to put some of the better ones up on the blog. This first track was sent to me in December 2006, its on Soma and is My Robot Friends wonky (it's a bit 8bit too) cover of Rapture by Blondie with Freelance Hellraiser on remix duties. I have checked the Hype Machine and various other blogs and i don't think anyone has posted this mix, Let us know what you think.................


3 comments:

jk said...

Not bad when it finally gets to the point could do with out all the build up break down nonesense, ore maybe thats just cos I'm listening to it at work not out on the town ;)

So what's your ebay link then Mr Slack and can you do me cheapo postage, or is that where your planning to make the money?

Anonymous said...

its ok.....i've got the album and theres a track called The Cut, produced by Zombie Nation which i play out occasionally.
I'm sure Raptures getting a re-release tho? good luck on the auction mate

Dave Bang! xx

jib said...

So dig-et-al people, d'ya reckon them BANG! BANG! boys deserve an invite to contribute? perhaps if they send me their email addy we can make this a even more brummy shenannigins
...